Through strategic planning, UWGNB has adopted a vision statement, mission statement, and set of values to convey what the organization hopes to achieve in the region and how we hope to achieve it.
“We envision a region where all people have access to the resources and opportunities they need to thrive.”
“We mobilize people, partnerships, and resources to catalyze change that strengthens the communities we serve.”
- Impact-driven: We work strategically to strengthen the region by responding to community needs and evaluating the programs we run and support to ensure we have impact.
- Integrity: We conduct our work as a funder, convener, and direct service provider openly, honestly, and fairly.
- Compassion: We conduct our work with great care and empathy towards those we are serving.
- Inclusive: We value the perspectives of people from different backgrounds, experiences, races, ethnicities, and cultures.
- Collaboration: We work together with organizations and individuals from across the region to ensure we have the greatest impact.
- Innovation: We create transformative approaches as a fundraiser, funder, convener, partner, and service provider that enable us to be increasingly effective and efficient.
- Leadership: We serve as a partner on important issues and aim to aspire others to become more involved to create a stronger region.